Sunday, July 18, 2010

Today was 5

Today was not a very good day. A lot of things happened, both good things and bad things, yet somehow my mind was focused to the bad things that happened only. The weather was nice though (raining) since it contributed to the cool air in the atmosphere today, but also add up to my gloomy mood today.

Just a brief information about my self. I am a person which detest any belated information about any plans or events that require my participation. I view these kind of events as deliberate sabotage against my perfect plan for the day. Moreover, I hate when people force me to do something which I do not want to do. I feel that by being forced to do something like this, I am deprived from my liberty to choose.

Well, the good things that happened today, as far as I can remember, is only that I could had a chat with my friend via Yahoo, and that I finally got my own broadband, and of course that I could wake up this morning; alive ^_^.

In a nutshell, bad things that happened today were those in the second paragraph of this post. I am not going into details as I am afraid that it will cause more problems in the future if some people involved in it read this post. That kind of problem has happened to one of my friends. Thus, at least one positive thing to learn from today : Do not publish any hazardous post, hazardous in a sense that It may cause you problem xD, in public spaces such as personal blog or Facebook xD

No comments:

Post a Comment