Sunday, July 18, 2010

Additional : Today was 5

At least there are things to add now to the previous post. I have just came back from the vending machine area in my hostel, basically it was because of the Futsal Team meeting for the upcoming inter hostel match, but it turned out to be another lesson for me...lesson of life.

I have this senior whose face is pretty similar with me. Many people say that we are actually twin brothers xD. However, the gaping difference between us is in maturity. He is a lot more mature than me, he is even more mature than most people at his age though. I admire him the most for this particular trait.

He taught me a lot of things. First, both of us are idealists. We are people who have this crazy dream of flying to the other galaxy, conquering everything in the world, or even changing the world into our own utopia. Yes, we are ideal people who dream of an ideal world where everything is within our range of imagination and favours. However, when I am confronted with sad reality, I often run and maundering about things which I detest. Him, will try to his very last drop of blood, work to the fullest, put his life in line to change everything. He said "Work, work hard to change the condition into an idealistic one, which you wish and glad to live with. Many people died in the process, yet by working hard, at least we reach the tree instead of the moon.

I promise I will change my self. Remain stagnant is not the way..it is just an excuse for incompetence. Thank God for this wonderful day...goodnight ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment