Sunday, July 11, 2010

Today was 7.5

Today was not a bad day after all! Life showed its gentle and warm side as today I am surrounded by many friends, even right now while I'm typing this post xD.

Do you ever think about the reason behind your existence?
What do you live for or why do you live?
I've been thinking about the reason since a long long time ago, and yet I still can't find one.
Religious people say, we live to glorify the Lord, yet I'm not quite agree about this reason of living.

I jump into a conclusion that it isn't worthy to find the reason to live...
I simply live without reason
All I know is to do my best
To do what I think is right and worth the effort to do it
To love the people around me..and those needed my love
To gather with my family and my friends, have fun with them
and last that I can think of, live to learn everything meaningful, for the satisfaction of your soul and mind.

At least, I live on the principle of doing those things. As an example, I am an altar boy, and I'm doing it because I feel contended by doing that job; of course to serve God is part of the reason to be an altar boy as well, but I think that's not the only reason I'm doing it.

As for today, I'm doing my weekly routine, going to church;serving there as an altar boy, go to Raffles City to eat then go back to Hostel. Well, those things are my routine every Sunday. This time feels different though, Somehow I am quite delighted today to go back to church again since last week I did not go there for a Hostel event.

Tomorrow will be school's day again, back to my duty as a student. Therefore, I shall enjoy the rest of this day. Bye ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment