Saturday, July 10, 2010

Life

Do you know what is the meaning of the address of this blog? Meteran Hidup...it is an Indonesian phrase which originally created by me ( I think so..hehe). Meteran in English is something like a measurement tools to measure the length of something while Hidup means a life. Combining those two separate words together, and the meaning will be "an equipment to measure life."

Since I love mathematics, let's move on into the realm of number as a reference to our life. Out of ten, what number would you like to choose to represent one good day in your life? It is obvious that you will not give smaller than 6!

Conversely, when your day is an utter mess,everything seem futile and worthless, you will never give number such as 10 or even 8 right?

This blog will work on that way ^_^ I will tell the story of the day, with many perspectives from me posted on it as well,( in other words, my opinion xD) with a number written at the beginning of my post. xD Maybe you will find it boring seeing a whole page of maunders from myself, but do not worry friends ^_^ I promise I shall post more than that.

Finally, I also happy to announce that I am going to post my short story writing here as well ^_^ Hope you can enjoy the blog. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment