Friday, August 6, 2010

Today was 4.3 !

Okay, it's not about how good today was. It is about the distance which I suppose to run during today Cross Country. It was very fun although tiring. We ran at Bedok Reservoir Park near Tampines. The weather this morning was auspicious, it's neither hot nor cold, a perfect weather for a long distance run. The place is lush and beautiful. The oxygen produced by the tree help us to cope with the seemingly insurmountable distance.

I have a cold, and seriously, it hindered my running. At 2.4 Kilometre, I was starting to be out of breath. I forced myself though, reducing my speed and inspire slowly in order to repay my "oxygen debt." Well, that method worked, as I was finally able to reach the finish line...I hope I am among the top ten in my class, I really want the pin badly xD ( They will give pins for the top ten in each respective class)

Then after that, I went to Grand Cathay, I watched Avatar the Last Airbender. The plot was quite interesting, yet the pace of this movie is just to fast, so I was quite disappointed.

Moreover, the result for the 2010 Commonwealth Essay Competition has came out. I hope that I will get, at least some prize for my essay xD. I will post my essay here, later ^_^

Overall, today was an interesting day for me. This weekend will be a peaceful one for me as Monday and Tuesday will be holiday! Hope I can get something good to be shared here in this blog ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment